My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, May 20, 2013

satan knows

I have come to the conclusion that Satan knows me well, too well.

He knows exactly what to do to me in order to make my life extremely hard.

Here is his formula as of late...

Send me through pre mature ovarian failure, which results in  menopause.  There is no fix for this.  This is it, the real deal.  Oh, and did I mention that anyone who goes through menopause before age 45 has a "heightened reaction to the symptoms,"' Yup, all 500 million of them.

Take my phone away from me during a weekend I needed it the most, to talk to people and try to deal with this with those I love and trust.  Thank you Luke for giving it a nice long soak in the toilet for a few hours.

Scare the crap out of me with the unknown about why my body is doing this, and make me wait for weeks to get answers..all of which are scary.  Still waiting, one more blood test to go.

Make my kids decide to be extra loud, extra cranky and extra messy.  Or maybe it's my "irritability symptom," imagining it all.

Pile on the laundry and dishes that never end.

Take all of my energy and throw it out the window.  I mean, what mother of 4 young children needs energy anyway. 

Oh, and lets add a little bit of family drama on top of it all. Oh yeah.  Awesome.

So there you have it folks.  

Chocolate chip cookie dough /(triple the dough) milkshake anyone?



No comments: