My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, April 22, 2018

arrow of light

Thursday was a very special pack meeting for Sam.  He passed off his weblo and he also earned his Arrow of Light.  He graduated to Boy Scouts.  Sam has been really blessed with some great scout leaders since he has been in the Boy Scout Program.  Having good leaders makes a huge difference.  Sam also has a lot of boys his age, in scouts, so they have a lot of fun and really enjoy it.  I have definitely helped him along the way, and made sure he in on pace to earn what he needs to, but most of the time, he works on his belt loops or badges willingly and with a good attitude. 

 
They let me draw all of the symbols on Sam's face while they explained the meaning of each one.  Since he earned his weblo, and his arrow of light, he had symbols ALL over his face!

 


putting the pins on me.  Molly refused to stay in her seat, and Ben wasn't there, so she got to join in on the action.
Sam walking across the bridge from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts and receiving his new bandana.

adding his name to the names of others who graduated on to Boy Scouts.
His arrow of light
I am so proud of Sam and the young man he is becoming.  I love the scout program, and all that it has taught him.  I am glad that he recognizes the special program that it is, and that he is pushing forward in it.

No comments: