My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, September 7, 2017

presidents club 2017-arizona

Presidents Club this year was at a resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.  Ben made Diamond Level...which is amazing...so we got an extra day!

My mom came to our house to watch the kids for us.  She is such a lifesaver.  The kids had a great time with her, and it is so much easier to relax and enjoy a trip, when we know our kids are in good hands.

Honestly, we didn't really do much, and it was exactly what we wanted.

It was so flipping hot, that even sitting in the shade by the pool was uncomfortable.  We spent time in our room reading, watching TV, and taking naps.  We met up with some of Ben's team members throughout the trip and ate with them and hung out.

We worked out as well.  I had a 13.2 mile run to do, for my training, so I did that one morning while Ben was at a meeting.  I did it in the gym they had there, but I seriously thought I was going to die of heat stroke!  I sweated through my tank and my shorts...completely!  Not kidding.  It was insane!  The gym had no air flow at all, and the heat from the outside somehow felt like it was seeping in.  I got it done though, and it was a work out that I was very proud of completing.

On Friday night, we met up with Ben's friend Shem and his wife.  They took us to a place called Coconuts.  They are known for their fish tacos.  I was not thrilled to go there, it sounded gross to me, but holy moly...it was soooo good!  I could eat there every night!  It was great food.  It was fun to see Ben catch up with an old buddy, and his wife was fun to talk to also.

We got to go to the fancy recognition dinner on Saturday night.  It is always fun to dress up, and eat with friends.  The best part though, is that Ben gets recognized for all of his hard work.  I am so proud of him. 



They normally don't announce where President's club will be until January or February, but this year, they announced it at the dinner.  It is going to be at an amazing resort in Florida next year!!!  Right by the ocean.  There will be beaches, ocean, pools, and the place looks unbelievable!  It got everyone really excited to work hard to make it there next year. 

It was a great trip, and just what was needed for us to recharge after summer, and build up our energy for a very busy fall. It is great to have a get away with Ben.

Ben works very hard for our family, and he is great at what he does.  I never take these trips for granted, and I am so grateful for all that he does for us every day.

President's club rocks!

No comments: