My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

well, ok then

The other day, Mary was telling me a story about a kid in her class who was pulling paper out of his ear.  Um, yeah, I know.  5th grade stuff I guess.
 
Anyway, while she was talking to me, Luke was standing near us playing with a toy.  When Mary finished telling me her story, Luke walked over to me and while looking me straight in the eye, stuck his finger in his ear.
 
After digging for a few seconds, he pulled his finger out of his ear and put it in front of my face.  He then exclaimed in his best Curious George monkey voice ever, "  he heeeee."
 
I looked at his finger, and saw this on it....
 

That would be the tube that has been in Lukes ear for the past year, preventing him from getting infections.

What the????

The timing could not have been any more perfect if I say so myself.

Oh, Lukey.

No comments: