My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

spooky cintas night

Monday night, Ben and I were able to go on another Cintas date.  I love these, because we don't have to pay for anything, I really like the people on Ben's team, and we do cool stuff.

This one was with a little bit of a smaller group, but it was still a lot of fun.

We ate at a Mediterranean restaurant in Downtown Salt Lake.  I have never had Mediterranean food before, at least that I know if.  It was pretty good!
It was a place where everyone orders stuff, and then you just pass the plates around and take what you what from whatever plate you want.  I just made sure all of the calamari was by me, and I was content. :)

It was weird at first, but it ended up pretty cool, and it enabled us to try a lot of different foods.

The food was great, but we got kind of sick from eating so many different dishes and flavors.  It didn't sit well once it hit us all, but while we were eating, it was yummy.

After we ate, we headed over to the Haunted House on 13th Street.

Ben has never been to a Haunted House before, and I had only been to the Haunted Forest in Rexburg, so we did not know what to expect.

It was actually really scary in some parts, and I screamed...a lot. I am not normally a screamer, but everyone kept making Ben and I go first through all of the dark hallways, and I swear the creepy people always chose me to jump out at.

Some parts just flat out drove us nuts...like the dang maze Ben and I COULD NOT get out of, with a strobe light flashing in our faces as we walked around in circles.  We were both ready to punch someone in the teeth by the time we go out of there! 

It was hilarious to be with the group though, and watch each other get scared to death at different times.

yes, we are all actually screaming in this picture.  I am still a little deaf in my right ear, thank you Ben.  :)
All in all, it was a great night...and as always, so nice to be on a date with Ben.

Thank you Ben for working so hard to earn these fun outings for us.

No comments: