My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, October 22, 2015

artsy fartsy

A few weeks ago, Cintas had a group date thing for everyone on Ben's team and their spouses.  I usually really look forward to these fun dates, but this time around I was a little concerned.  It was going to be at an art studio, and we were going to do a painting.  umm, not really my thing.

It ended up being a blast!

I am not very artistic at all.  I can think up things that I want to create, and things that are cute, but I can't really create them.  My mom kept all of those genes.  Rats!

This was a fun step by step tutorial though, and it was so fun to paint next to Ben and to listen to everyone tease and mess around.  We also had some yummy food to eat while we were painting.

Naturally, Ben did his own thing, and painted with his fingers for a while.  And I, naturally, went straight by the book and tried to mimic the teacher exactly.  Somewhere along the way, it became relaxing and fun.

It was so much fun, and Ben and I both really enjoyed it.  He team mates were a constant noise of sarcastic comments and teasing, but it just added to the fun.

I think e just found what we will be doing for Mary's Birthday.

Who woulda thunk!  Art with a Twist...fancy that.

Mine: left   Ben's: right

No comments: