My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

grabby

Molly is in the grabby phase. 

Her favorite thing is hair.  Mine and Mary's hair seems to be the preference.

She grabs our hair every single time we hold her.  There is no exception.  It is easy to forget she has a handful of our hair when we are holding her, but we get a nice painful reminder when we try to set her down or hand her to someone.  She has a serious grip!


I have resorted to wearing ponytails lately, but this is what happened instead.
She has her fingers tightly curled around my dangly loop earring!

Tonight, I took my earrings out, and what to you know.... I picked Molly up, and she got a nice firm grasp on my ear. 

Silly grabby girl!  We love her anyway.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Becky...that girl is the cutest thing ever! I want to just squish and kiss those cheeks! No wonder people talk about crazy aunts who squish cheeks...
Anyway, I'm so glad you blog so I can see pictures of your cute family as they grow. Hope you are doing well!