My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, February 22, 2014

valentines day

Valentine's Day was pretty typical this year.  It was a fun holiday with cute valentines, fun gifts, and expressions of love.

The kids all had parties at school, and came home with boxes full of treats.
Mary came up with the idea for her and Sam's Valentine boxes, and I LOVED it, so did the teachers and friends.  It was a hit, and so hilarious.
We blew up pictures of them, cut out the mouth and taped a box behind it.  So funny!

 
My mom and sister came up later that afternoon, and watched the kids for us, so Ben and I could go on a date.
 
We tried out a new steak house here called Claim Jumpers, and it was pretty good.
 
We all had a fun Valentine's Day, and enjoyed the holiday of love.
 

No comments: