My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Summer of Lessons

This summer is proving to be a summer of learning for our family. We have been forced to learn some of the harsh lessons life has to offer. Lessons, that I had hoped would never have to come to Ben and I, or our little family. But they are here, and we will make it through once again.
As we continue to go through this journey of life, we are learning to more appreciate the good times to hold tight through the rough times.
I pray that the peace and comfort of the Lord will continue to be with us and those who we will watch struggle so much at this time.
Sometimes when it rains it pours, but we are learning to dance in the rain, even though we will have to get our feet wet.

No comments: