My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two of a Kind

Our dog, Chamonix, was neutered and also had surgery on his eye yesterday. The poor thing has to wear the "lamp shade" for 10 days!!!! Needless to say, he is pretty miserable.
I have also just been able to crawl out of my "recovery cave" from the marathon. It was so incredibly awesome, but I have been soooo exhausted and hungry (starving actually) and SORE!! I finally made it up the stairs without screaming yesterday. Yeah! Good thing since I signed up and paid for the Turkey Trot 5K that is tomorrow morning. Sometimes I wonder about myself and if my whole brain is functioning properly. ;) I should be ready though...I am feeling great today!
So, the dog and I are shuffling around and sleeping it off together. I guess you could say it is some sort of man/dog bonding.

p.s. I am going to see Twilight in a few hours,and I can hardly wait!!!! Ben, his brother Dan and his wife Kristen are coming as well. Ben is even saying he would like to see it! I am not forcing him in any way. What a guy!
So.....2 full hours of vampires, love triangles, warewolves, twisted plots and complete bliss coming up! Wahoo!


Those are not eyelashes....they are stitches.


The lamp shade.

No comments: