My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, November 9, 2017

pumpkin carving 2017

Pumpkin carving was really fun this year, because we had the HUGE pumpkins that the kids picked from the pumpkin patch in Pocatello.

Molly and Luke decided that they wanted to paint their pumpkins this year.  They went all out!  ha!

The older 3 kids and Ben went to town on the carving.


I did the traditional pumpkin seed roasting.  We experimented with different flavors this year.  We had white cheddar, jalapeno and cheddar, bacon, garlic and the regular garlic salt and oil.

The favorite was the tried and true garlic salt and oil.

William was FINALLY able to pull the "guts" out of his pumpkin this year without gagging.  He was incredibly proud of himself.

 

 




I can't believe I didn't take of picture of the finished products!  I totally forgot.  Rats!

The pumpkins were awesome though, and they were proudly displayed on our porch with lights in them for the rest of the month.

No comments: