My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

dream big

On Saturday, during our drive to and from Salt Lake, Mary was asking me a bunch of questions about college, tumbling, cheerleading, and the Olympics.  She was very concerned about where you live while attending college, and roommates.  The relief on her face was very clear when I told her that you can pick some of your roommates if you have friend that go to the same place and want to live in the same place.  After that, I could see the wheels turning.
 
At her tumbling meet, we also asked Mary's coach about tumbling programs at Universities.  She said that things are beginning to happen with that, which is exciting.
 
Yesterday, Mary brought this paper downstairs, and was extremely excited about it.  I am so frustrated with the computer, because it will not let me flip the dang picture right side up.  I have tried everything!  At least you get the idea.
 
 
This is Mary's future dorm room.  Apparently, there is a banner across the wall that says "College BYU Cheer Squad.  The four beds are for Mary, and her three friends.  The room has pom poms on the dresser, a chair that has wheels, and a pop up computer. 

I love that Mary dreams big.

No comments: