My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Quick Update

This is my first time on the computer since leaving Colorado on Thursday, and don't have a ton of time, but here is an update.

My sister flew into Colorado Wednesday night and made the trip from Colorado to Utah with me and the three kids the next day. She was a lifesaver!!!!

Leaving Colorado was horrible for me. I still can't talk about it much. On the upside...the trip went WAY better than expected, and we only had to stop twice! The kids did very well and William did great. I was so relieved to have it over with, and I was so grateful that all went well. The trip took a total of 10 1/2 hours. Not too bad.

Friday was the wedding, reception, and luncheon and we traveled to Pocatallo that night as well. It was a huge day. It was 104 degrees in Utah that day, and we roasted!!! The wedding was very neat, everyone looked so cute, and again, I was surprised with how well the kids did. My brother and his new bride looked like models and they were just beaming all day. It was still very stressful and exhausting to do it all without Ben, but all of the horrible scenarios I was worried about never happened. I was pleasantly surprised. Few!

We got to Pocatello at 2:00am Saturday morning. Saturday was spent setting up for the reception in my parents backyard, and of course, the reception itself was that night. Everything looked gorgeous and the weather was perfect. It was a very fun night.

Sunday was church. I missed my Colorado Ward like crazy, but it is always fun to go to the good ol' 7th ward that I grew up in. Lots of fun memories.

This week is my family reunion. All of my siblings are here and we are having a great time. There is never a dull moment, and I have done a lot of laughing.

I haven't had any time to check up on any blogs or facebook, but I haven't forgotten any of you. It is just really crazy right now.

To sum it up, things are going well. I miss Colorado and Ben. I am having a great time with family. The kids are doing well. William is smiling a lot and I am somehow keeping it all together. I don't sleep much, but my family is helping me get a nap in here and there. The kids and I will be here in Pocatello until Aug. 1st, when we meet up with Ben and move into our home in Utah.

Hopefully the next post can have some pictures or something, but it may be a while. We got some awesome pictures at the temple. The kids looked adorable! With the reunion, the move and all of the unpacking, I just am not sure when I will be back on the computer.

Take care everyone! Don't forget me, I for sure won't forget you. Peace out!

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Sounds like you're having fun! I'm glad we were both at lunch that Saturday...I just didn't think it was our final farewell!

Trinette McCrary said...

Aw, miss you!

Lisa said...

We'll be here waiting! :) Relax and enjoy some family time!