My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, June 21, 2010

This may sting a little

This lovely mole under my eye used to be a small speck of a freckle. It has since grown and grown and grown.
It gets in the way when I put make up on. It is itchy. It looks terrible in pictures, and basically, I am done with it.
Don't bother looking at all of the other brown blotches on my face. Those are from the pregnancy hormone, and I am happy to say, they are starting to fade. Hooray!
The mole however, is here to stay....or maybe not.



I have had moles removed before, and it really doesn't hurt, but they do have to numb it first. And that does sting.
The idea of having a needle that close to my eye, it very unnerving to me. It has prevented me many times from getting this specific mole removed. Eek!
But alas, I made the appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I had a 9.3lb baby after all, I can get a needle next to my eye for a second...right?
I am pretty freaked out.
Goodbye Mr. Mole.
Hello freaky looking scab for a few weeks.
This may sting a little.

2 comments:

jed-laura said...

I had a pre-cancerous mole removed from fairly close to my eye- it was a little creepy, but I managed. Keep your eye closed and you'll be fine :)

Colleen said...

Good luck! My sis-in-law had to get a mole taken off of her eye lid right along her eye line. It was definitely freaky, but didn't hurt too badly.