My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Who woulda thunk!



O.K.
I heard all the talk about these "vampire books," and totally laughed to myself. I figured it was just a silly fad and that they had to be sooo cheesy! I really can't stand fads..they drive me nuts. I avoided them like the plague.
Well, on our trip to the Bahamas, I decided that I really needed a book. I cannot sleep anywhere except for a bed. Truly. I can't sleep in cars, airplanes, ect. Just doesn't happen. So, I went to a shop in the airport, and of course, the Twilight books were plastered all over the place. I decided what the heck, and I bought the first one.
HOLY MOLY!!! I finished the first one that day and finished the series by the end of the week. I stayed up until 4:00am finishing the last one. I must say, the last one was a little too "steamy," in my opinion, but still incredibly amazing!
I admit it, I am in love! I absolutely am a huge fan and I am literally counting down the days until the movie comes out. Heck, I even have dreams about them. Crazy...yes. It is even on the calendar right next to the day the 24 prequel comes out. It will be a great week!!!! Not to mention it is also the marathon week, so while I am healing up from my torture in Vegas, I get to watch some awesome movies.
So, here I am. Totally suckered into the Twilight fan club and loving every minute of it. Genius I tell ya, genius.

No comments: