My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, March 10, 2019

stiches

Sam came running down the stairs last weekend, and told me that he had cut his hand with his pocket knife, and that it was deep.  He had his hand wrapped, but by the trail of blood following him and even more blood pooling from his hand, it was no question.  We wrapped his hand up in dish towels and headed out.  I found it amusing that when I asked William to get a towel for Sam, he asked, "a red one for blood, right?"  Ben looked up from a book he was reading to Molly, asked if any tendons were cut, I replied no, and they went back to their book. Obviously this was not our first rodeo.  haha!

Mary came along for the ride and took pictures and documented it all.  Typical.  Sam was tough, and came away with 6 stitches.



 We came home, I went to the gym, the kids carried on with what they were doing, and the day went on.

Poor Sam.  Probably not as dramatic as a kid would hope for, but hey, we have 3 boys in a row and very active girls.  Such is life around these parts.

No comments: