My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, March 10, 2019

milestones

Luke had a read-aloud in school the other week.  Parents were invited, and I was curious to see how it would go.  Luke hates to talk in school, much less read out loud.  It is a huge source of anxiety for him, and he avoids it at all costs. 

Luke knows how to read, and is a good reader, he just doesn't like to have to talk at school very much. 

I was blown away, when I got to the school, and Luke not only read every word into a microphone, loud and clear, but he was the main character, and had a LOT of reading to do.  I ended up wiping silent tears away through the whole thing.  It was such a big deal to see Luke doing that, with confidence.  My heart just about exploded for this adorable, freckle faced, blue eyed, blonde haired boy of mine.  He made a big milestone that day, and I am so proud of him.



taking a well deserved bow

No comments: