My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, November 4, 2018

randoms

I always have random pictures on my phone that I want to document, but that don't need a huge post.  Here are some from the last bunch.


Yesterday, we were burning the weeds, and Luke and Tucker got all dressed up like fireman, and got a bunch of water bottles.  The second the weeds were burned to the ground, they would run in and pour water all over the pile.  It was cute, hilarious, and awesome all at the same time! haha





The movie "Benji" was on Netflix, and I was positive that Molly would love it!  Its all about a dog that is abandoned and then turns into a hero and becomes part of a family.  She bawled through the whole thing, to the point we had to turn it off.  She couldn't handle the dog being abandoned.  It was one of the saddest yet sweetest things I have ever seen.


Luke lost his very first tooth two days ago!!  He was so brave and let Ben pull it out.  I found him at the table crying before Ben pulled it out.  I asked him what was wrong, and he tearfully told me that he felt like, "he was losing a friend."  Heart. melted. 
I reassured him that he could put the tooth in a bag and that the toothfairy would let him keep his friend forever if he wanted to.  He is such a sweet boy.





Charlie was watching the movie too.  Good grief!


Juliet came to visit and Hazel came with her.  Luke and Hazel are the same age.  They have only seen eachother a few times, because they live in Alaska, but they hit it off instantly.  They played and played and played for two solid days.  I LOVE it when my kids can bond with their cousins.


Ever since Luke was stung in the neck, twice at the same time, a few years ago, he has been terrified of bees!    By some horrible turn of luck, he was stung twice in the eye at the end of this summer.  This poor kid must taste as sweet as he is.

I had to do a fast grocery run.  This happened to be what the kids looked like at the time.  Mary was mortified, I was amused.  Good times.  Mullet Molly, ninja luke, stinky football William, mortified Mary.

No comments: