My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, November 4, 2018

halloween 2018

We had a fun Halloween this year.  We carved pumpkins, ate yummy pumpkin seeds, we had  ward trunk or treat, the schools had parties and parades, and of course, there is the actual Halloween night.  The kids had a blast.  It was a fun year!
 
 
Mary was a lifeguard zombie.  She went to a party this year instead of trick or treating.

Luke was a skeleton army guy.  He and Tucker trick or treated until their bags literally got too heavy for them to carry.  They were so much fun and they were hilarious.  They really wanted to become "professional trick or treaters."  I think they succeeded.


Molly was a unicorn.  She had a ton of fun with her preschool friend Charlie, who was also a unicorn.



the text Sam sent me the morning of Halloween.  hahahaha!!!!


The dog ate Molly's unicorn horn the morning of Halloween. gggrrr
Luckily, Molly has about three spares..
Sam was a crash dummy and William was a shadow man.  I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to find the pictures I took of them, but for some reason they aren't showing up on my phone.  I did take pictures of them though.

They both had a great time!  Sam went trick or treating with his friends, and came away with a ridiculous amount of candy! 

I stayed home and handed out candy, and then I drove Luke and Tucker around when they were too tired to walk anymore. haha!!!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: