My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, November 4, 2018

1st day of school 2018

The first day of school this year for the older 4 kids, was also the day that Ben and I flew out to Florida for Presidents Club.  I was basically sick with worry during the whole flight and the whole day.  I knew the kids were in great hands with my mom, but I was worried about Sam, and his first day of middle school.  We went the day before to the open house and tried to figure out his schedule and where all of his classes were.  It is a big school, and the schedule switches each day, so it can get extremely overwhelming.  Sam handled it really well, but I was still worried.  I was also worried about Luke.  He had a very difficult year last year, and I was flat out worried sick for my little Lukie.

Luckily, I was able to be there to spend the morning with them and get them out the door.  Ben was able to give them school blessings the night before as well.  I am glad I could send them out the door with a big hug from mom, but I was so sad to not be there at the door when they got home.

To my relief, the kids all had a good first day.  My mom was a superstar and made them all comfortable and happy when they got home.  It can be scary for this momma bear to send my precious babies out into the world sometimes. They sure are a cute bunch though! 
Sam school this year
Timpanogos Middle School

8th grade

6th grade

I loved that they chose to wear the same shirt
Daniels Canyon Elementry

1st grade
Mrs. Smith and Miestra Kiene

3rd Grade
Mrs. Rose and Miestra Arias

No comments: