My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

tball with my buddy

Earlier this summer, I was able to be the assistant coach for Luke's Tball team.  Our town does neighborhood teams, so Luke was on a team with all of his friends.  The beginning of this summer was absolutely insanely busy, so I was nervous about taking on something else, but it turned out to be so much fun doing something with Luke.

Luke was timid at first, but as soon as he broke out of his shell, he was a great tball player!  He could really slam the ball off of the Tee,



and he is extremely fast!!   I loved how he would get all ready to run when he was on a base.
ready position...haha!
Sam came to almost every game, and was a huge helper.  He is also a monkey, and set a "great example" of climbing up the dugout almost every game.

We had a really fun season, with a really cute little team. Go Jets!!!
Left to right:  Luke, Ian Johnson, Ty Hadlock, Christian, Ky Russell, Luke Phillips, Pippa Suhkan, Elle Kohler Evalyn Dyer

No comments: