My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

4th of july

By the time the 4th of July rolled around, the absolutely crazy summer was catching up to all of us.  I was drained, the kids were starting to crave something outside of Heber, and we were all ready to bust out of here.  We decided last minute to head to Idaho, and hang with my family.

Mary and Sam actually headed to Idaho with my parents after William's baptism.  It was the first time they had ever spent a few days alone with my parents.  They had so much fun!  I'm so glad they were able to have that time.


It was a really quick trip, but it was so much fun! We brought Charlie, which was his first trip ever, and he had a blast in my parents huge yard!  He did throw up all over the car on the way there, which was not fun at all, but other than that, he did really well.

We went boating one day, ate yummy food, got in some good workouts, set off some huge fireworks, had a bonfire, watched movies, went shopping, and just enjoyed not having an insane schedule for a few days.



I love spending the 4th of July in Idaho, I always have.  It is one of my most favorite holidays, and it holds some of my absolute most fun and best memories.  I hope to give that same gift to my kids.

No comments: