My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

big buddy gets baptised

William was baptized on June 30th.  My parents came down the night before, and were able to attend.  We went out to dinner the night before, to celebrate. 



It was very small and intimate group that attended, and the spirit was so powerful and special.  It felt like the whole room was full.  William has the best feeling around him all day long.  The baptism was very neat and very powerful.  My parents gave the talks on Baptism and on the Holy Ghost.  William and the kids listened intently to them and William looked so happy and very in tune to what they were teaching him.

The actual baptism and confirmation were very sacred and very special.  There was just the best feeling.  Ben mentioned that he could feel the presence of my grandpa, and William's middle namesake, during the confirmation.  I felt it as well.  I am sure there were many relatives from the other side there that day, celebrating with us on such a blessed and sacred day.

My parents had to leave soon after the baptism, and we just hung out as a family the rest of the day.  Our home was filled with peace and a very special feeling.  It testified to all of us, once more, that the decision that William made was right and good. 

It was a very powerful day, and I felt strongly that William is such a special boy and will be a very good influence and a very special servant of the Lord.  He is an amazing boy, who made the best decision an 8 year old could make.  I am so proud of him, and I love him very much.





 

No comments: