My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

boys

Last week, our neighbor across the street sent us this picture.

It took me a minute, but can you see it?  Or should I say, can you see him?

If you look at the little boy in the blue pajamas standing by the garage peeing...yes, that would be Luke.

Luke pees outside several times a day, and thinks nothing of it.  In fact, it is so natural to him, that I have to catch him on his way out, and remind him to pee in the toilet, not outside.

Obviously, I am concerned enough to try not to let him do this, but I am not freaking out either.  Am I just completely warped by this point with the third boy, or maybe I'm just too tired.

I wasn't at all concerned about the neighbor who sent the picture, because first of all, he was laughing his head off, and second of all, his kid has pooped in our yard more times than I care to mention.

Boys!

No comments: