My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, August 10, 2015

solos for rolos

A few weeks ago in primary, our singing teacher played a game with the kids. 

If she drew your name out of the jar, you can sing a solo and get a Rolo candy, or you can pass.  So far, almost everyone passes.  I know I sure would.  That is some scary stuff!

I was out in the hall doing some stuff while the game was going on, and I noticed some of my friends waving me in to the primary room.

I walked in, and there was William, standing up at the podium!!!

I could not believe it, and I figured there was no way he would go through with it.

Sure enough, William sang the entire song of "Follow The Prophet" including the chorus, by himself, in front of the whole primary!

It was the cutest most heart melting thing I have seen.  I would have given anything to have my video camera there.  It was so precious...and completely shocking!

I still can't believe it as I type this.

William has always been  our music boy, who picks up on songs very quickly, but he is also pretty shy in front of people.

I was so proud of him that day.

It's amazing what a kid will do for candy!

I sure love my buddy William.

No comments: