My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, April 12, 2015

annual stress fest., uh, I mean, easter photo shoot

Since Easter fell on conference Sunday this year, and we were out of town, we decided to wait to dress up in Easter outfits and take our annual Easter pictures, until this week.

For Easter pictures, we take them ourselves.  It amazes me how each year, the phone pictures and cameras get better and better.

I have a love/hate relationship with family pictures.  I am pretty sure we all do.  I sure love my babies though, and it is always worth it!

So, here you go.






 





This picture cracks me up!  It perfectly captures each of their personalities.
Luke looks like he just did something mischievous.
Mary looks completely annoyed with her crazy siblings
Molly is grabbing and curious
Sam is kind of boobing, but trying to be tough.
William is goofy.






No comments: