My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, May 2, 2011

To Our Colorado Buddies

After talking about it for a while last night, Ben and I decided to postpone our trip to Colorado Springs. Nothing major is happening, we are just really busy right now, and can't seem to cram it in at the moment. Also, the idea of a trip isn't settling well with us right now for some reason.

We do want to see all of you again though, and we will most likely be planning another trip near the end of summer.
Until then...blog and facebook people...blog and facebook.

And the phone if you feel so inclined. ;)

Oh, and I know a lot of you have family here and/or trips to Utah planned this spring and summer. You are MORE THAN WELCOME to stop by and say hello anytime. We would love it! Or, let me know where you will be, and I will come to you.

2 comments:

Adri said...

Bummer for us! But, completely understandable. Life is busy.

Congrats to you and Mary on your BIG events this past weekend. Yeah!

Colleen said...

AWWWWW. Dang. But life gets busy, I get it.

It looks like last weekend was amazing! What fun to run with your mom and sis, and what a big day for Mary!