My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rolls!

The Foot Roll



The Arm Roll



The Back of the Knee Roll




The Belly Roll



The Hair Roll (or curl)




Stats:
He is OFF of formula!

He sits in a forward facing car seat.

He can walk along the furniture and stand by himself for a few seconds.

He has 6 teeth.

He still LOVES to dance, and will dance to anything.





He would sit in water all day and splash like crazy, if I let him.

His favorite food is pancakes and/or banana bread.

He says momma and bottle.

The doctor thinks he may have asthma. We are looking into it.




He is a few ounces shy of 27 pounds.

He loves to throw a ball, crawl after it, and throw it again. He will do this for a long time.

He loves rides in the stroller.

He has a love/hate relationship with Maya, our dog.


We love him so much and we kiss and squish his rolls all day long.

Happy 11 months baby boy!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

oh, my ROLL!! ROFL! What a darling!!!

Loved all those pictures and fun stats!

Megan said...

Umm... he weighs more than my Tucker who is almost 2 1/2! Holy cow and its soo cute!

Colleen said...

Those are the BEST rolls! Nice work, William! So sweet. And 11 months...can it be?!

kendra said...

he is so cute, you know me, I love rolls around here!

I'm very so very impressed with the post before it. What an eventful day. I can't believe you had enough energy to do anything after the marathon, let alone, a jam packed afternoon as well. Awesome job (to you, your mom, your sister, and mary too!)

Katie Ladwig said...

I love the rolls!! I miss having them on my baby. Levi is much to skinny for the rolls. He only weigha pound more than William. So stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

Hes so stinkin cute! I love the arm roll! My son has it and we call it his cabbage patch roll. =)

http://tosots.blogspot.com/