My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, January 27, 2011

When all else fails...





We break out one of Mary's favotire Christmas presents, ignore the amount of sugar the children are sucking down their throats, and the bright blue color on everything, and enjoy the smiles and shouts of excitement.



Although I stayed true to my Sugar Sunday goal, and didn't partake, it smelled great! It is so cool to watch the machine turn the sugar into a cool spider web type pattern. I am so glad that Santa decided to give Mary such a fun gift.

Even William knew that it must be something yummy. He sure wanted a handful himself!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yum!! So fun! :) So the mile tracker at the top of the blog caught me off guard. I barely saw it as I was scrolling down and for a second it looked like the pregnancy countdown...I was going to be shocked! :)
I'm glad there are people out there like you that LOVE to RUN!

Becca said...

Nice work Santa! What a fun gift... perfect for these long cold days indoor.

Colleen said...

How do the babies know?! Love the blue tongues! SUCH FUN!

Jaggers Brain said...

That is the coolest gift EVER! Santa is awesome. And I am proud of you for not partaking. I'm not sure I would have that kind of power.