My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, January 4, 2010

6 Years!

No...I didn't write all of these posts today. I wrote them throughout the trip, but I had to wait until today to get the pictures on them. So, here is my record 3 posts in one day! How about that. I hope you are enjoying your Maynard marathon. This last post sums it up. It is the last post about the trip.
Funny though, no pictures for this post. Sorry. It is short though.

On Dec. 26th, the day after Christmas, Ben and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary, in Pocatello.
All of the guys, plus some, went shooting during the day (Ben won the contest..in fact, he blew them all away..that's my man!), and the girls stayed home and talked and worked on a very big and very crazy puzzle.

I had another attack (third one of the trip up to that point) while the guys were gone, so it was nice to be able to drug up and try to rest with less people in the house. It was one of the more painful ones (or should I say excruciating), so I was really grateful for the help.

Back to our Anniversary. I took some serious drugs, barfed a time or two, and by the time Ben was home, I was ready for a night out with my love.
We did dinner and a movie. We even held hands! (giggle giggle, blush)
It was so nice to just relax and be with Ben. The kids were in excellent hands, and we were on vacation. Doesn't get much better than that.
We laughed about the 4 feet of snow that came on our wedding day. We remembered our fast paced and non stop playing and fun dating life, the mission writing, the engagement, the planning, the wedding, and we looked a back at these past six years with satisfaction and happiness. We have been blessed.

I love Ben so much and I am one lucky girl to have a man like him. Not only is he dead sexy, but he is the perfect man for me. He has the traits that I love and the personality that I adore. He is my everything. I can't wait to see what the next six years will bring to us. The best part of all is that we will walk them hand in hand.

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Sweet! Congrats on the 6 years, and hope the next 6 are even better!