My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our rockin' awesome vacation

Our vacation to Idaho was a blast and we loved it! We planned on spending equal time with both of our families. Due to illness, we didn't get to see as much of Ben's family as we hoped. We did have a great time with them though and we love them just the same. Below are some pictures Lonnie took while we were with them. We aren't sure why they are small, but hopefully you can still see how good they are.









4 comments:

Nancy said...

I loved every post! It looks like you guys had so much fun! You can make all your post appear by going to Layouts, then the "settings" tab. Then change the number of posts to how many you want to appear on the front page. I do it all the time with the Family Letter Blog. Just a tip! Love ya!

Nancy said...

Sorry, it's the "Settings" tab, then go to "formatting." Sorry.

Cody said...

Becky Belnap Maynard! AHHHH! I'm just finally getting the blog bug and I'm finding all the people I love that I have lost touch with! I can't believe you're now a family of four! Those blonde haired, blue eyed kids definitely look like their parents! Anyway, check out my blog!

www.boucherbombshell.blogspot.com

Love you Becky!

Familia Morales said...

Becky! How in the world are you? Don't know if you'll remember me from a long time ago (those good 'ol BYU-I days), this is Melissa Morales. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Mary is. Anyways, I'll probably be checking your blog out now just to see what's going on with you guys.