My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mary!

Mary had more fun than she has had in a long time. We hardly even saw her. She played with Lilly, her cousin, and also got some good time in with Bop, grandma, and Kelsey.
She had tea parties with Bop and Lilly, made "bum" rolls with grandma, watched movies in the closet with Kelsey, fed Champ bones,played outside from dawn until dusk, and everything in between.
For those of you who know about my TRUE phobia of snakes, the picture of Mary holding one still makes me want to puke (and I have thrown up at the sight of snakes before) It must be the Ben part of her. She loved the snake. EEWWW!!!!








1 comment:

Jenni said...

She is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up! She is gorgeous! Looks like she had a good time and what a brave chick to hold that snake!