My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, July 28, 2019

s&s reunion 2019

This year for my family reunion, we stayed at a cabin in Island Park for a few days, and then went to the ranch house in Tetonia for a few days.  Everyone was there, aside from Tyler this time.  Once again, we played HARD!

At the cabin we played on the lake, boated, had a huge pirate extravaganza, played pool, played games, talked, laughed, watched movies, watched an outside movie, I went on a beautiful long run, and the kids played and played and played with their cousins.  It was a beautiful place and an amazing cabin.











































On Sunday, after we left the cabin, and on our way to Tetonia, we stopped at Mesa Falls.  This is where Ben proposed to me!  It was fun to be able to show the kids.
Once we got to Tetonia we explored the ranch a little, played games, hung out, and we spent one day at Pack Saddle Lake.  It was beautiful and had this crazy ghetto diving board and rope swing.  We had so much fun there! I taught a few VIPKid classes there one morning, and I had the most spectacular view while I was teaching.  It was amazing.
that would be me...totally freaked out up on a very shaky diving board.


beginning of the hike to Pack Saddle



my dad doing the rope swing....oh yeah!


Ben doing a back flip off the diving board

Molly trying the rope swing


Sammy








 

No comments: