My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, July 28, 2019

4th of july

We spent the 4th of July week at my parents house this year.  My niece, Lilly, had back surgery here in Utah, so she and Juliet and their baby Cyrus stayed with us for a week, and then met up with my brother and the rest of their family at my parents house in Pocatello, where they stayed for a couple months.  Since Ryan and his family were here from Alaska, and we haven't seen them in 3 years, Tyler decided to come with his 2 kids as well.  That same week, Devin and his family moved to Pocatello from New York for Devin to begin working as a Pediatric Dentist in Pocatello.  It ended up being a family reunion, except Kelsey was missing.  That was a big bummer.

We played HARD for several days.  It was so neat to see my children having a blast with their cousins and forming bonds that hadn't happened in years.  When Luke and Eli saw eachother again, they gave eachother the sweetest hug, and it actually brought tears to my eyes.  They deeply missed eachother. 

We played on the lake one day, we had a dental graduation party for Devin, we played out in the yard, we ate a ridiculous amount of good food, we blew up some huge fireworks, we watched a movie outside on the HUGE screen my dad made, and we all made the most of being together.  It was a special time.  The 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays, because of the memories I have with my cousins.  I was beyond thrilled to finally see my children making the same memories.  Its about dang time.

Mary, Sam, Ezra, Eli

William and Jack


 

The three amigos: Eli, Hazel and Luke

the outside movie

Mary and Lilly

The grandkids minus Emmett

Ivy....the CUTEST thing on the planet

That would be my brothers....not a day over 5 years old

 





Dr. Devin

Mary

Molly, Luke, William, Jack


parade

Tyler

No comments: