My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, June 17, 2018

william's party

William celebrated his Birthday with a party as well.  He has a TON of friends, so we knew that his party had to be outside.  I told him to just invite his closest friends, and he came to me with a list of 15 kids. haha!!!

I decided that now would be the perfect time to finally put in the fire pit that I had been wanting to do for the past several years.

Ben got a pick axe (because you absolutely cannot shovel here, the ground is river rock, for real)  He pulled up the rock, we shoveled that into the wheelbarrow, we dumped it on the side of the house, and did it again and again, until the hole was dug.

I drove to home depot and bought decorative stone, and bought a fire ring at Tractor supply, and by the end of the day, the fire pit was done!!!  I don't know who was more excited, me or William.

 We still need to get benches, but for now, camping chairs work perfectly.


William decided that he wanted to have a fire and do night games, so we started his party later in the evening.  It was a good thing, because of what ended up happening that day, but that will be in the next post.

I didn't get a lot of pictures, because it was dark during most of his party, but they had a ton of fun!!!  I put together a s'more table, where the kids could roast marshmallows and put s'mores together.  They did that, and played night games.  It was fun to see William smiling and having fun with his good buddies.



One of William's friends gave him "pass the pig" for his present.  You basically pass a pig around while a song plays.  When the pig farts, if you are holding it, you are out.  It was the PERFECT game for boys this age.  They laughed and laughed and laughed until I thought they would all pee their pants.  Boys!  William is absolutely dying laughing in this picture.  I love it!

Luke, William, Camden Deyer, Hudson Riddle, Logan Weeks, Tyson Muhlestein, Ryker Anderson, Stockton Paige, Samuel Welch, Kayden Kohler, Quinn Parks, Deakin Case


 
William is an awesome friend, and has so many great buddies.  He had blast at his Birthday party! 

No comments: