My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, August 18, 2013

final result...almost

OK, remember that post forever ago, where I painted our bonus room in grey stripes.  Well, purple first, and then grey.

I keep forgetting to post the completed project.  And then I remember to post it, but the room is messy, or there is still one more picture to hang, or the reading nook isn't done, and so on.

But, it will be a while before the room is totally complete, so here is a picture of the "almost" final look for the loft/bonus room.

Please keep in mind that it is Sunday, Ben is gone until bedtime, and for a few minutes of sanity, I gladly let my kids build a fort right in the middle of the room. 

So here is the room...and the fort.

the reading nook will be in the wall that you can't see, to the right.  And yes, that is an infant bath tub, apparently, it makes a great door to a fort.

All of the artwork is done by my kids.  I have a lot more to hang, I just don't have them all framed yet.

More pictures coming in a few weeks, when the reading nook is all done...yeah!!!

No comments: