My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Resturant

This week, Ben and I went to the most incredible restaurant! It was called

Mary's Room Cafe Rio

We were invited to "come tonight." As the sign clearly stated.

So Ben and I made the trip up the stairs and arrived at the restaurant just in time for our reservation.

An adorable waitress met us and took us to our seats.


We were then given the menu to look over.
"cookies, crackers, chicken nuggets, super-surprise, and corn dogs."


We ordered the super-surprise. It sounded exciting.

Within a few minutes, dinner was served.



I even got to take a picture with our amazing hostess and waitress.


We had a great experience, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Oh, and the restaurant was complete with this amazing lamp. (the one I promised to post about once it was purchased. I had another lamp in mind, but Mary was completely set on this one. Oh well, I have grown to like it, and I love the fact that Mary loves it so much. It cracks me up)

No comments: