My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun in the yard






So, my children spend approx. 80% of their time in the yard. NOT KIDDING! They spend the other 20% wishing they were outside. So, I decided to take some pictures of them in their world.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

We spend hours outside every day as well. I feel like I live out there. Luckily we have a huge shade tree to sit under.

Familia Morales said...

No kidding! I love summer! We're all so much happier when we're not cooped up inside the house. They sure look like they're having fun.

Erin said...

Hi Becky. I am so glad you guys are liking it there in Colorado. We miss you here. Check out our blog...
1strongfam.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Oh that is so fun! It's great that you have an inclosed yard that you can let them loose in! So fun! Mary is sooo pretty by the way! And do you own a dog?

Dave and Crissie said...

Hi Becky
I'm so glad you are enjoying your new house. It's great to see a house with a useable yard. Please do enjoy for us cramped Californians. :)
-- Crissie

Kandis, Brandon, Logan Smith said...

oh wow!! You're kids are so big! I found your blog through Natalie, so cute! I hope you guys are doing well-it looks like you are!

Allison Rhien said...

Can I just say, your girl is ADORABLE, and your bor, WOW, so cute! I totally sound like a ditzy teen , but ...well.. they are so cute I am at a loss for words!

miss ya'll
-Laura